No event found!
Major Activities Monthly Prayer Meetings Ministers’ Retreat Fun, Games & Tour Ministers Seminar Annual Ministers and Spouses’ Lunch.
During the course of the year, the following requirements for membership were approved:
A person who wants to join the Fellowship as member:
- Shall be a minister of the gospel in good standing;
- Shall pay a registration fee of GH¢10.00 and be provided with a prescribed registration form;
- Shall fill and submit the form with two (2) passport size photographs;
- Shall submit a letter from his/her church on a letter-head stationery introducing him/her as a recognized minister of the gospel and also recommending him/her to join the Fellowship;
- Shall pay the approved annual membership fee and any other financial commitments;
- Shall have his/her application for membership approved by the Executive Committee (E.C.)
- Shall be issued with KMF Membership Identity Card for the period approved by the Executive Committee. (The ID Card is the property of the KMF, and can be withdrawn by the Executive Committee when membership is revoked or the Executive Committee deems it necessary.)